After a successful first year, the Conservatory will be returning for a second year of extra-curricular programing! This will complement the other fine arts offerings St. Paul's has available, which includes instruction in Latin ..
Lessons will be offered on Thursdays during the school day beginning September 8 for the fall semester. Ballet is offered for PK3 -6th grade. Instrument instruction is offered for 1st through 6th grade students with the exception of guitar lessons, which are being offered for 3rd -6th grade students.
- Art: Offered for K -6th grade students. Instructor will provide requirements needed for lessons
- Ballet: Offered for PK3 -6th grade students. Please wear loose fitting clothing/leggings on Thursdays
- Guitar: Offered for 3rd -6th grade students. Instructor will provide other requirements needed for lessons.
- Piano: Students should have a keyboard or piano available for practicing at home. Instructor will provide other requirements needed for lessons.
- Percussion: Instructor will provide requirements needed for lessons.
- Violin: Please contact the Conservatory Liaison for pre-requisites and instrument options before signing up.
- Voice: Instructor will provide requirements needed for lessons
The cost is $20 per 30-minute lesson, due at the start of each month. Checks should be made out to the instructor. The instructors will contribute a portion back to the Conservatory. If fees are not paid by the second lesson of each month, the student will be sent back to the classroom until the fee is paid. If the instructor misses a lesson, the $20 fee per missed lesson will be credited to the next month's payment.
The Conservatory Liaison is Stella Couch. Please contact her with any questions or concerns, including instrument rental if available. Text (256) 962-3470 and she will call in return.
We ask that students commit to one full semester of lessons when signing up. Lessons are available on a first come, first serve basis
Please print, fill out, and return the form attached in this post to the school office by August 26, 2022.